Sunday, March 25, 2007

My lack of blogs...

I've become a reallly, baad blogger recently:(. I think it has to do with my new phase, sigh... going through one of those screwed up teenage phases. Haven't been feeling very social of late and experiencing CSPMS (constant state of PMS). I'm always in a bad mood and I've bin crapping on everyone lately...
Just feel like I've reached this cul de sac and I don't know where to go from here.. I'm bored dead with everything...
My life is as close to perfect as it ever could be, I have everything I need and want and sure I may not be exactly who I want to be but I'm getting there. I'm surrounded by great people, okay crappy society but survivable. I'm doing everything I want to do. Perfect.
Yet I feel so empty, so purposeless, so unfulfilled. So I've just taken to sleeping alot lately, better to be unconcious then awake with my depressing thoughts.Explains my lack 0f posts...

Anyhows... I've decided the depressions bin going on too long and I'm looking forward to better days...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

try picking a fight with a nigerian. Life should pick up then.

HHP

h said...

ive felt like that before
the best advice i have 4 u is to get involved in something new, try a new hobby, make new frends - do something you normally would never do.
went to a soup kitchen last wk- that really made me realise how lucky i am to have the life i do
good luck

hitman jones said...

laughter gud at times like these. try converting ur fav song into guji and then sing it to tune.

taz said...

my solution to the worlds problems - eat! (esp choclat, icecream, junk food...

but i guess you grow out of these teenagemessedupmoodthings. i have!

hope the forthcoming better days do coincide with the holidays :) we still need to have the pizza party on ur roof.. etc etc :)

mazozo said...

Hmmm best piece of advice from myside...

We all feel like this from time to time sept teenagers get double dosage you do grow out of it eventually

3 words- ANGRY ROCK MUSIC! does wonders for the soul

M Junaid said...

No No No!

please dont listen to angry rock music - it never solved anything

S said...

Oh Luv. Totally know what you going through- okay, well no on ebroke into my house (Alhamdullilah) but I mean with the whole depression shit, but now Im suddenly on a high, I mean I even talk faster suddebly, so theres only way way to go when you hit rock bottom: up.

Smile, eat chocloate and stretch.

Mohamed Karolia said...

Life in a cul de sac thats well put. I can relate funy enough. We all have phases and periods. Just hang in there it wll be fine :)

mazozo said...

Angry rock music will get u thru!Lol it works wonders

Anonymous said...

A'salamu alaykum :)

When a caterpillar is enclosed in it's pupa or chrysalis, it does go through some uncomfy changes, but it knows it will become a beautiful and graceful Butterfly :)

Always remember that one's whole life is a constant period of growth :)

You will soon reach a comfortable platform, just always remember to smell the flowers :)

r said...

i have prozac if you want babe?

safiyyamk said...

R prozac- takes too long to work...

My dartboard said...

you need a massive blood rush. how do you feel about heights?

ZK said...

ooo i finally made it here...hehehehe
BOO!!!!
o and nah you need to get a punching bag its so much fun fun fun
mwah