Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Random thoughts on... Suspect Mxit invites

teeee heeee.... I've really been amusing myself these past couple of the days on mxit. There is nothing more I hate than these random mxit invites that I get popping up on my phone every one or two weeks from arb-ified people that I have never met before and have no intention of ever meeting. It just irks me. Bored people who get hold of my no. from only gods knows where and do not affect my life in any which way. In any case I don't end up deleting these pathetic lil lamers as my mxit freezes everytime I try to delete anyone. They just sorta of exist on my mxit as offline contacts forever and ever and when I'm desperately bored and they initiate a conversation, I verbally abuse or dis them just for the heck of it... I can be quite a bitch. But really what do they expect with their 'do you hava bf' or 'u seem sweet'...disgracefully untactful attempts at making conversation.

I've now resorted with coming up with the most outlandish, far fetched lies and I'm having fun creating 'characters' to literally scare these idiots away

Looser: so are you at school or uni
Me: umm, neither I'm enrolled in an aalima's course
Looser: really?thats nice, not many girls do that these days
Me:Yes, my father believes that a womens place is at home, I don't believe education is nesecarry for women, I wanna stay home and look after my husband
Looser: I suppose, if you think so:)(WHAT AN IDIOT) but if you don't go out why were you at pavillion the other day?
me: I was NOT at pavilllion. Market places are platforms for ZINAH
Looser: you are nabila, right?
Me: Yes, of course I am.. but maybe u've confused me with someone else
Looser: ummmm (very confused) so what ya wanna do after your aalima course
Me: Oh, I'm engaged to a moulana in Potchefstroom

Or another one I tried out...

Looser2: So wat you up to?
Me: on the phone with my girlfriend
Looser2: Oh thats kewl, girls spend so much of time on the phone with their pals hey
Me: Oh, she's not my pal, she's my lover
Looser2:Whhhat
Me: didnt you know? I'm a lesbian.. into other girls...
SILENCE
Me: you didnt think....
Me: you didnt think I was straight did you?

MUHAHAHAHAHa FUUUUUN!

7 comments:

M Junaid said...

i like this psycho bitch thing you got going for you - suits you.

taz said...

hahahaha.... nabila an aalima... i'll pray for u my dear child...
as for going lesbian... i shant say anything :P

but hey, arb invites deserve it!!!

Mukhtar Ahmad Khan said...

Don't accept unknown invites.. makes life easy. :)

arshad said...

Hey .. Kewl Stuf... U Gota Gv Me Som Ideas On How To Make These Anon Ppl Disp.. They Just Keep Cumming Back.

r said...

LOL! nabs i thought it was just me! perhaps i should be taking notes..

Anonymous said...

lol! that's frigging hilarious!
aalima lesbian nabila!
haha! hot stuff!
i should do that next time...
but you're so lucky you don't get psychos attempting to have phone sex with you!! that is just EW! (And it happens to me! :( boo!)

nazjam said...

u SEE that y mxit Haraam!!
tsek tsek..youths of today....:P