Saturday, February 10, 2007

Random thoughts on..... CriCkeet


Not really in the mood2be a blogger but tazz is nagging so here goes...

Cricket on Wed.... My opinion: another oppurtunity for the bored 'Moslem' Durbanites to strut their stuff, in betweeny teeny boppers desperately trying to 'acquire' a 'social life', society dolls plastered with makeup and rather inappropriate clothing (i mean-heels to the cric??) making tawaaf of our drabbish excuse for a cricket stadium and over-enthusiastic guys attempting to impress the chicks... sigh... all this amongst the pissed charo uncles who find it amusing to send beer flying in all directions... then why the hell do I bother going, I ask myself?? I suppose despite all these lil turn off factors I always end up having a Greeeat time. I'm one of those absolutely mad,patriotic South Africans... im all for paint, screaming like a possessed lunatic and initiating the mexican wave( see photos above) (particularly amusing pic is the chips which were stored at top of the tipsy umbrella... hmmm ONLY US!!)lolol

Sadly I'd have to say the highlight was when the electricity went off (was witha arbest peepz but oh well)!!!!! Tas and I made no secret of the fact that it was the perfect jam time (by screaming about it not jamming;p) and tried to create a riot by standing on chairs in South like the true monkeys we are and making as much noise as possible...I've always, always wanted to strip and run on the field in my bday suit and danmn! I missed by opp
anyway SA's pathetic performance, I have no words people!! Just to let u no Sauds and R- it took me half and hour t remove the paint from my arms and I still have blodgies!!)

Oh oh oh, almost 4got... had to change into school uniform to go to council midway through cric and got more weird looks and verbal abuse then when I wore pjs,slippers and carried teddy to pav AND graves... go figure!!

4 comments:

taz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
taz said...

...seems like everyone has managed to blog the cricket!

but what the hell, we had fun.

ps. hope ur happy now. i commented

r said...

taz that doesnt exactly count. n btw nabs.. those chips stayed on top for a damn long time considering how many people had hold of it! (the umbrella, not the chips) of course we couldnt hold off the hungry hoardes for long.. sigh.. sorry aq!

n 1 teeny tiny tip for next match.. MAKEUP REMOVER..

Unknown said...

well guys, i'm sorry to say...but WAT THE HELL did u expect. i mean u can't expect EXPIRED STOLEN ART PAINT to just come of ur face with one wash!

sorry r, think the 'teeny tip for the next match' should b...buy FACE PAINTS (u know those things that were actually invented to go on and off ur face witout hassle)