Saturday, February 3, 2007

Why the blog....


Hmm so the obvious question.. why the hell did I start a blog??? hmmm... well besides Taz pleading me to join her in her conquest to be the maddest peepz in durbz (although she assures me that "lotsa" ppl have blogs...hahaha whatttttever) I figured it would be quite cool to have my lil space and to shove my most random thoughts somewhere... so here goes... the beggining of the 'BLOG'... God help...


Oh and the name.. Bazzle the turnip.. I was christened by someone I call Enrii the Radish... uhh don't bother asking, one of the nurses at Westville Hospital dropd me when I was born

5 comments:

taz said...

oh bazzle bazzle bazzle... are we not already the maddest???

ps. i was also born at westville hospital :) those nurses are suspect!

M Junaid said...

Bourgeois Rats :P

Mj was born at Nu Shifa Hospital, where he was lucky to hit a wooden floor when the docto dropped him on his head. This might explain alot

r said...

bourgeois indeed mj.. im a westville baba too ;p
welcome bazzle my child.. into the arms of insanity.

S said...

I'm a Nu Shifa baby:)

Hi and welcome:)

M Junaid said...

Well Dew - you just prove my point that Nu Shifa babies are brighter than our westville counterparts . Why? because we have degrees while you three dont :p

(MJ ignores the fact that you guys are younger etc :)