Saturday, February 10, 2007

Random thoughts on.... Today

Feeling sick today.. slight cold, all the yucky green boggies coming out my nose and got that choked feeling because the thick yellow mucus ihas coated the insides of my throat..eeeeee...I love graphic detail that makes everyone go YUUUUCK! I have this fetish for any disgusting,perverted,vulgar sick jokes/stories etc, am totally convinced I was meant to be a boy;)

Anyway back to blogging about today -i wasoooo excited about this weekend coS its ABSOLUTELY COMMITMENT free- no school events,no parties,no coffee dates, com serv projects,workshops,weddings,braais, no obligations- weekends like this hardly ever come around, intended to spend it sleeping and slouched out in front of the tv.Sadly I'm so immune to sleep deprivation, I can't sleep more than 5 solid hours and tv captures by attention for a total of like 5minutes, keep looking at the clock thinking i should be somewhere....

Families gone out t the movies (my rents really do go out alot for old ppl), friends and other mad associates are god-no's where and I'm spendin my long anticiapated 'me time' - sniffling and simultaneously popping a sudafed,listening to my ipod and BLOGGING! IM BORED!

Today I did nothing except plan my vendetta against Devlin the Com Serv Executive... Saffiyah and I have had it up to here with the dude.. he always promises to email us nececarry documents and then fails to come through, he's the most ineffient,incompentent lil loser and when I get my hands on him on monday at board meeting I'm gonna fry his ass!!!!

I've come up with 2 creative solutions to 'sawt' him out

1) Phone him and threaten to blow him up with a hand grenade, salvage his bodily remains, tear it in to smaller bits, shove him in the blender I keep for special occasions (like this) and blend him up with dead roaches and lizards and milk (the cherry on the top, mmmm love milk) and..... (havent exactly figured out what I'm gonna do with the executive milkshake but you get the pic)

2)Phone him and inform him that I belong to an influenticial mafia-like family and if he doesnt get his act together, I'll send someone to his house to kill his pet puppy and bust him up.

I tried both of these today but as the prick-alitus's phone was turned off, I didnt get very far with my threats..

just wait till monday.....

4 comments:

taz said...

Hope ur sniffy's arent too bad ... but then again... u're well enough to blog. how bad can it be. :)
now that's what its like being me... just sit at home and do nothing. i love my commitment-free life! only i'm currently typing out some junk out for mum.... hmmm

hey... if your threatening phone calls dont work out we could always liase with some of my homies from sydenham :p
i have to say, the 'executive milkshake' sounds good... too bad im not cannibal

Unknown said...

lol lib u have truly lost it!!!

...however, in my attempt to b nice i shan't comment on our lovely cse...but i fear that my passive resistance campaign may fail me soon...aah well as taz says 'paryer is a very powerful thing'...hmmm. if i don't get the e mail by tomorrow, he better pray VERY hard

NASIHA said...

he is crazi i knw i thnk i shuld mayb tawk to hm mayb hl listn to me i doubt it bt...we'l tawk tio him tomorrow av url gt the PPnb for the sports day

M Junaid said...

this sounds terribly romantic? lovers tiff before valentines? as for milkshake, you should put some sugar in it.. oh and bananas for potassium - very important. that.